Then use these tips to drive cleaner...
- Make sure tire pressure is correct and that your tires are in good condition
- Group small trips into a big one
- Park and walk or use transit instead of driving to multiple stops
- Go easy on the accelerator and brakes...smooth and steady
- Make sure you keep your engine tuned and well maintained
- Car pool / share a ride
Nothing beats using foot or pedal power for going green on Earth Day. Public Transit is a great alternative for those who need to get around. If you can't live a day without your car, make it as green as possible.
Go green for travel!!